Hey, you amazingly awesome person! Yeah… I’m talking to you! I just want to wholeheartedly welcome you to Sass, Laughs, and Mayhem!
This is a blog written by a single mom. It has a lot to do with my personal experiences, both my failures and my successes, as well as, the experiences of other single moms I have gotten to know. I’m on a journey toward betterment, so there’s really a little something for everyone, even if you’re not a single mom.
Some easy starting points for you:
- If you want to know why I chose the name Sass, Laughs, and Mayhem you can visit the About page.
- Perhaps you want to Contact Me and give me money (if I wish hard enough, this may come true, right?)
- See how I debunked 5 single mom myths and then follow up with some uplifting quotes in Single Mom Inspiration.
- Do you like reading poetry? Get started on my Poetry page.
- Interested in getting healthy or need a little motivation? Read about any of my 30-day challenges and get started on some of your own.
- Want to know about my life as a single mom? Go straight to the blog.
Thank You for Your Support!
This website is constantly evolving as I grow and learn more about myself. Check back in with The Mayhem often and see my progress. Comment and let me know what you want to see more or less of, any specific topics you want me to discuss, and your own progress as well.